I spoke to you about the Barbican Centre as being a true hidden gem of London. What’s even less known, is that the place also have a conservatory, which only opens on Sundays! If you ever wondered what a real-life oasis looked like in an urban landscape, then do check the pictures below and let me know what you think!
Your official wonderchaser. Not your regular 30+ year old French Asian: ex-graphic novel writer, ex-kpop-fangirl, ex-beauty youtuber... but eternally a blogger! Nowadays, I blog about photography and life. I currently live in London, and wish to take over the world with an army of guinea pigs, whilst joining the Avengers.
- GO IRELAND XDDDD #onceatraitorforeveratraitor #FRAIRL #imfrenchbtw
- RT @keaneshaw: "Nah mate never said it" "but Nigel it's in HUGE words writte..." "Nah Fam. Never said it" https://t.co/9Q1v1T0FKq
- London and Scotland for independence!!! xDDD #fuckBrexit
- RT @chrisapplegate: England v. Iceland is on Monday. They're a small country with shit weather & a self-inflicted financial crisis, but the…
- RT @gemmaruthbrown: Jo Cox was murdered 8 days ago. https://t.co/4pghLV9fKB